Full fledge into summmmaaaa…. for the 100 degree days tell me so. I’m a huge fan of the glow. I don’t just highlight…I paint a disco ball on my face. I actually feel my makeup is undone without a highlight. What’s also good? You don’t have to limit a highlighter to a highlighter! Here are my favorites and some of them aren’t technically “highlights” that you don’t have to break the bank for!
- Ambrosia, a NYX eyeshadow $4 ON SALE HERE
- Prosecco Pop, Becca Cosmetics. This was a part of a limited edition pallet by Jaclyn Hill, but very similar to #11 below.
- Crown of My Glory, Wet-n-Wild $4.99 HERE
- Bella Bellini, a Milani Cosmetics BLUSH $8 HERE—this is very golden on the skin, it’ll probably be true to color on fair ladies
- Sunset, City Color Cosmetics Bronzer (but definitely a highlighter of tan to dark skin) $5.99 DON’T SLEEP ON THIS!
- La Bronze Diamond Glow Powder, Artist Couture $26.99, this was limited edition and a collaboration with YouTuber Jackie Aina. The Sugar Daddy and Broadway shades are very similar.
- Glow, a Milani bronzer $9 HERE. I wear this on my natural days. Very subtle.
- Daydream, Anastasia Beverly Hills $40. This is included with 5 other highlighters in this palette. Very peachy on brown skin.
- Conceited, Artist Couture, $26.99. When i’m feeling myself…this is what i’m wearing! Not for the faint of heart.
- Bellissimo Bronze, A Milani Blush, $8. I live, breathe, die, faint….
- Whisper of Gilt, MAC $38. This was a cult classic and always limited edition.
Make sure to play around with blushes and shadows…they’re multifunctional.
One thought on “Glow: My Favorite Highlighters”
Thanks for sharing 🙂 these are some great picks. Also, Whisper of Gilt is just a great name for a highlighter!