Corporate Styling for Professionals + Entrepreneurs
Clothes can be used to create a powerful presence, reflecting your personal brand, position and the image of your organisation. Investing in your personal appearance is key to helping others perceive us correctly.
Professional corporate styling is an invaluable investment. I understand the importance of style and passionately believe that projecting the right image within the working environment is key to a successful career.
The work place is a competitive environment where we may be judged many times a day, often before we have even spoken. Research has proven that when we have confidence in our appearance, we have confidence in ourselves; when we feel self-confident we perform better; when we know that others appreciate our appearance then our self-confidence increases further. We should all take the time to consider our clothes as strategic assets to ensure they give us maximum advantage.
Popular Presentation Topics
- How to create a professional image
- Dressing for your body shape
- Key items for your work wardrobe essentials
- What accessories you need and how to style them
- Students – Dress for Success
The sessions are inspiring, interactive and are proven to boost confidence within the workplace. A team in business suits or uniform can look incredible once they are aware of how to wear their work clothes for maximum client impact and creating the best first impression.
From showing them how to look stylish and dressing for your age to improving their grooming habits, we will ensure that the professionalism and presentation of your staff is unrivaled or that your group is representing the mission at meetings and in the community!
Hosting and Networking
Hosting events where clients and colleagues can network, have fun – and take away style advice and tips from experts that will last a lifetime. It’s a great way of building relationships, boosting self esteem and improving self image at the same time.
All events to be fun, informative and interactive. Here are examples of fashion and styling topics that can be covered:
- Trends for the season and how to wear them
- Wardrobe essentials / Key items
- How to make the most of your body shape
- What to wear for specific work situations e.g. boardroom, pitching, negotiating, smart casual dressing.
As part of the event we suggest adding on make-up advise and hair tutorials, which will cover
- How to wear appropriate make-up for the office
- What you should have in your make-up bag
- Personal grooming tips
- Tutorials on hair for women
Each event is tailored to meet your needs and is perfect for:
- Team Building, Grooming or Incentives for Employees
- Charity Events
- Women’s groups